Other features include:
- Heavy-duty tank made of carbon steel with optional alloy upgrades to 316L or AL-6XN stainless steel
- Non fouling, stainless steel, liquid level assembly prevents damage to the system with a redundant third float for protection against overflowing
- Nema 4 electrical box with operational controls as well as trouble-shooting indicator lights
- High-efficiency burner shoots heat, fueled by natural gas or propane, into the combustion chamber for unusually high-energy efficiency
- Three-inch, recessed drain port for easy sludge removal.
Water Maze offers several models of evaporators that use the conventional hot-plate technology with unique high-efficiency combustion chamber to dispense of up to 90% to 95% of a waste stream so only 5% to 10% has to be hauled off.
There are three models of the HBG /HBE evaporators. They are capable of evaporating water at 8,15 and 30 gallons per hour. The natural gas-heated HBG systems have two models. The all-electric HBE, featuring eight 2600-watt coil-type heater, has one model with either 230V 3ph or 460V 3ph configurations.
The combustion box in the HGB models is made of advanced heat reflective material and features a unique energy-efficient design for reflecting the heat directly onto the floor of the evaporation tank for energy cost savings. The unit is made of heavy-duty steel, insulated and double lined for energy efficiency and safety.