- skid mounted steel platform
- fully enclosed control cabinet with lockable doors
- 3/4 hp infeed pump with flow switch shut-down system
- inline chemical injection with mixing chamber
- Processing flow rates up to 20 GPM
- (2) two 150-gal. polyethylene cone-bottom mixing tanks with air-actuated directional control valves
The Water Maze CoAg2-20A System is an advanced chemical treatment system, using the method of adding chemical coagulant and polymer to the treatment process, to efficiently remove suspended solids and emulsified oils from the water stream.
The new Water Maze CoAg2-20A System is a very low maintenance, cost effective system to operate. The CoAg2-20A can be used on its own as the primary water treatment system, or as a pre-treatment system with other technologies, such as Electro-Coagulation.
Modular and compact, the CoAg2 uses in line mixing tubes for coagulant and batch feed, continual flow processing system through two 150 gallons cone-bottom tanks.
There is no need process dirty water; water is quickly processed and discharged to sewer or held for recycle, so there is no standing water in the tanks after processing.